Molina is Working to Improve Their Medicare Products in 2020.
Molina’s Medicare products Names Have Changed!
- Molina Medicare Options Plus (D-SNP) is now Molina Medicare Complete Care
- Molina Medicare Options (MAPD) is now Molina Medicare Choice Care
If required, Molina will send contract amendment information to your office. This is a name change only and there is no change to contractual terms.
Molina Healthcare is committed to providing quality health care to Medicare beneficiaries. In 2020, Molina made that commitment a key focus, as they expanded and improved their Medicare program.
Expanding the Medicare Business
- Molina is also expanding their national footprint by adding 148 new counties!
- In Michigan, they are adding 12 new counties
Richer Supplemental Benefits
- Molina’s 2020 Medicare plans offer a generous over-the-counter catalog allowance, vision, dental, hearing, transportation, fitness coaching, meals, personal emergency response system and a 24-hour nurse advice line.
Molina is Partnering with Best-In-Class Supplemental Vendors
- Delta Dental
- Access2Care Transportation
Please contact Molina Customer Service at 855.322.4077 or your Molina Provider Service Representative.
Please note there is no name change to Molina’s Medicare/Medicaid demonstration program known as MI Health Link open to members in Wayne and Macomb Counties.