When we say, "Powered by Administrative Network" (ANI) we mean that ANI manages third-party payer relationships for OSP physicians who belong to several major health insurance networks. In fact, OSP does not require its physicians to become a part of any specific third-party payer network.
ANI representatives have strong experience with local and national health insurance plans. They can orient physicians to the benefits and requirements of major plans. They support practices as they set up and administer third-party payer contracts.
ANI representatives are the physicians' advocates. They provide personal service. They put OSP physicians' interests first, and they operate in an ethical and confidential environment.
Administrative Network works with these major health plans:
- Blue Care Network (BCN)
- BCN Medicare Advantage
- BCN Self-Funded Plans Preferred Provider Status
- Blue Cross Complete Medicaid Plan
- BCBSM Metro Detroit HMO
- BCBSM Metro Detroit Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
- BCBSM Physician Group Incentive Program (PGIP)
- BCBSM Medicare Advantage
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan
- Physician Organization of Michigan (POM) ACO
- Priority Health HMO and PPO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage
- Total Health Care