Molina Transitioned to Availity for Provider Portal
Molina Healthcare of Michigan (Molina) has transitioned to a new provider portal platform called Availity Provider Engagement Portal. Many of Molina’s provider partners are already familiar with Availity and are currently using this platform with other payers. If you are already a registered user with Availity, you are already set to start working with Molina in Availity.
Here are a few highlights of what you’ll be able to do:
- Submit claims, send supporting claim documentation, and check claim status.
- Check member eligibility and benefits.
- View remittances and EOPs/EOBs.
- Access Molina-specific resources through a dedicated payer space on Availity Portal: View and navigate through your member roster.
- Submit claim appeal/dispute/reconsideration.
- Compare your HEDIS scores with national benchmarks.
- Submit and view prior authorization.
Click here to view the Availity Portal Overview for Molina Healthcare. If you have any questions and need assistance, please contact Bess Donner at (248) 925-1790 ext. 151174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.