Providers Now Able to Run NaviNet Reports At Tax ID Number Level
Blue Cross Complete (BCC) is pleased to announce that they enhanced NaviNet to give providers the capability to run certain reports on a “RollUp” basis. Instead of having to run a report for each of the provider ID numbers that may exist for your group, you can now run ONE report with data consolidated for the practice at the Tax ID level. The specific reports that can be run at the RollUp Tax ID level are:
- Claims Status Summary RollUp
- Panel Roster Report RollUp
- Admit Report RollUp
- Care Gap Query RollUp
- Discharge Report RollUp
To create a RollUp report in NaviNet:
- Under Workflows for this Plan on Plan Central, select Report Inquiry.
- Select either Administrative Reports or Clinical Reports.
- Select the specific report you would like to run.
- Select ANY of the “Group Name – PIN” options available in the “* Choose a Provider Group” drop down menu.
- Click Search.
If you have any questions, call your Blue Cross Complete provider account executive or Provider Inquiry at 1-888-312-5713.