OSP Hosts Monthly Virtual Clinical & Community Resources Spotlight
The first Friday of every month OSP hosts a webinar that spotlights one of our clinical or community resource partners that serve the entire OSP Southeastern Michigan region.
This webinar covers:
- Resources such as medication adherence, smoking cessation, and HEDIS quality improvement
- Linkages to support social determinants of health
Recent spotlight presentations:
- Home Delivered Meals by Mom's Meals
- Mobility Equipment by Rehab Medical
- Blood Pressure Training by MPRO
This webinar is open to any OSP affiliated practice and their staff. Registration is not required.
If you are not able to attend the live session, OSP is pleased to share the recorded webinar and meeting material on our website. Click here to access meeting materials (login credentials required).