When we say, "Powered by Administrative Network" (ANI) we mean that ANI manages third-party payer relationships for OSP physicians who belong to several major health insurance networks. In fact, OSP does not require its physicians to become a part of any specific third-party payer network.
ANI representatives have strong experience with local and national health insurance plans. They can orient physicians to the benefits and requirements of major plans. They support practices as they set up and administer third-party payer contracts.
ANI representatives are the physicians' advocates. They provide personal service. They put OSP physicians' interests first, and they operate in an ethical and confidential environment.
OSP works with these major health plans and clinically integrated networks:
- Blue Care Network (BCN)
- Blue Cross Complete Medicaid Plan
- Blueprint for Affordability (BCBSM PPO and MAPPO)
- BCBSM Physician Group Incentive Program (PGIP)
- BCBSM Medicare Advantage
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
- HAP Primary Choice Medicare HMO
- Henry Ford Physician Network
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan
- Physician Organization of Michigan (POM) ACO
- Priority Health HMO and PPO
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage
- Priority Health Choice Medicaid
- Trinity Southeast Michigan CIN