HAP Updates for November 2022
HAP Updates for November 2022 are listed below. These updates can be found monthly in the HAP Provider Newsroom at www.hap.org.
This month's updates include:
- HAP 2023 Best Practice Incentive Program
- HAP’s Documentation Tips
- Appointment Time Access Standards For Primary Care, Behavioral Health and High-Volume, High-Impact Specialists
- Hierarchical Condition Category Gap Program Frequently Asked Questions
- HHS-RADV Initial Validation Audit – Frequently Asked Questions for Provider Offices
- Matrix Medical Network Partnership for Free In-Home Health Visits
- Partnership with Everlywell Health formally known as Home Access Health for In Home Screenings
- Still Time to Qualify for Reimbursement for Gap Closure!
- HAP continues statewide expansion of provider network
- Notice from LARA – Upcoming Electronic-Prescribing Enforcement Coming January 1, 2023
- New Form to Change Existing Provider Information
- PROVIDER CHANGE FORM - Use this form for changes to existing provider information
- HAP and MSU Health Care introduce co-branded Medicare Advantage plan