Michigan Overdose Prevention Engagement Network (OPEN) Offers Free Support for Providers
Michigan OPEN offers free support for providers treating patients across the substance use continuum including acute and chronic pain such as:
- Same-Day Consultation Service
- From Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) treatment initiation and maintenance to complex acute care and perioperative pain management in the setting of OUD, our on-call clinicians can help.
- Opioid Prescribing Recommendations
- Managing perioperative pain? To prevent new persistent opioid use, OPEN established and continues to update evidence-based opioid prescribing and counseling recommendations.
- Patient Education
- Library of evidence-based, printable materials are available in 3 languages and can be co-branded with your practice logo.
- Community and Organizational Support Programs
- Many support programs such as safe storage and disposal programs, overdose rescue training, and clinic technical assistance for MOUD programs to name a few.
Visit the OPEN website to learn more.