HAP Updates for August 2023
HAP Updates for August are listed below. These updates can be found monthly in the HAP Provider Newsroom at www.hap.org.
This month's updates include:
- Inpatient Admissions Criteria
- Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine No Longer Authorized for Use
- New JZ Claims Modifier for Certain Medicare Part B Drugs
- Be Sure To Update Your Online Profile If You Change Your Email Address
- Reminder - Keep Provider Information Updated in NPPES
- Reminder - Pregnancy Resources Available to Help You Care for Your HAP Empowered Patients_final
- Reminder-Prior Authorization Requests Must Be Submitted Electronically Final
- Biosimilar to Humira Added To HAP Formulary
- Front End Claims Rejected in Error in July
- New Payer ID for Medicaid Claims Coming Soon!
- HAP Empowered and CareSource Finalize Joint Venture